Home Health Services & Costs
- Kind, reliable, and knowledgeable caregivers within the familiar comfort of one’s home.
- Assistance with activities of life, such as bathing, continence care, dressing, nutritional support, and housekeeping chores.
- Safe company for errands, socializing, and outings.
- Parkcliffe’s experience with memory care and dementia success.
- Services specific to the needs and wants of each person and their loved ones.
- Care is available 24 hours per day, including holidays.
Meaningful Activities of Life
Parkcliffe at Home integrates activities of daily life into each person’s Individual Program. We learn each person’s likes, dislikes, habits, strengths, and special needs. Individualized Programs allow dressing, bathing, grooming, exercise, errands, socializing, and meals to remain as intimate and personal activities in each person’s life. We help people derive the satisfaction that comes from succeeding at such tasks. Familiar and routine activities of daily living preserve ability, autonomy, and self-expression.
Individual Programs ensure that ever-changing physical and emotional needs are consistently met. Programs require constant adjustment and input from family, members of the care team and, foremost, the individual him-or-herself. Your collaboration will enhance your loved one’s sense of purpose, choice, and personal fulfillment. We welcome and rely upon your active role in program development and adjustments.
- Personal Care Assistance: $20/hour, for a minimum of three hours per day.
- Companionship & Homemaking Assistance: $20/hour, for a minimum of three hours per day.