In an effort to protect the health of our residents, staff and visitors, Parkcliffe Community is following the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Health and the Center of Disease Control. Below is our most up-to-date policy for visiting a resident.
- All visitation must be scheduled through the office
- For our Toledo campus please call 419-381-9447
- For our Northwood campus please call 419-698-3822
- Visitation is held seven days a week; 10:00 am-6:00 pm, in half hour increments
- Visits will be limited to two visitors per visit, including any children
- All visitors must be aged two or older and be able to wear a mask throughout the duration of the visit
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be asked to reschedule their visit
All of the above is subject to change. Please check back for our most updated information and as always, thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
We Appreciate Your Referrals!
To show our appreciation for your referrals, Parkcliffe offers a referral bonus program. Here’s how it works:
If you refer one friend or family member and they move in, you will receive $500. For every additional referral you provide that results in a move-in, you will receive 75% of the new resident’s first month’s rent which will be paid to you over a two-month period. Based on today’s rent scale, that bonus will range from $1,988 to $3,788!
We know your kind words help to make this decision easier for a family, and we appreciate your confidence in us. For more information, please contact us at 419-381-9447.